Green Build by EQO Project offers holistic solutions for the conception, planning and construction of sustainable building projects based on the following objectives:
- All planning aims to establish a sustainable social and economic development.
- Design solutions are based on respect for the background and needs of all stakeholders, users and residents.
- Empathic approach and positive association between men and the built environment are leading to objects and structures that interact with the feelings and attitudes of the users and residents.
- Principles of active design encourage greater physical movement and live recreation.
- Layouts propose adaptable concepts based on the needs of the investors.
- High-end functionality based on renewable energy for all building sectors: ventilation, light, contact to natural environment, artistic vision, services, didactic objects, information and entertainment.
- Sustainability and conservation of resources through preservation, reconstruction, restoration, ecological modernisation and activation of historic building structures. Re-use and recycling of construction materials and building fabrics.
- Heritage of local and regional art of construction and building leads to empathic and modern architecture.